Monday, December 29, 2008

Ride of My Life...

Woh!....just back from driving man..and its not THAT easy but ok ok la...haha....fuh....i thought i would gelabar like the first time i drove but didnt...thank god...haha...tho there was one part i kena scolding...D : ...i didnt know how to U turn...even theres theories in driving "The 10 2 hand positioning" -self named- haha...

yea...this freaking sign...freaked out each time i saw it earlier on...

well i suked at that at first....then my instructor brought me to an open space...the i got to turn all the heck i wanted!....fuh....its like those cartoon feeling where u keep spinning in circles...quite fun tho..and then...JANG JANG!!..back to U-Turns!

I was like..... "Oh My God!"

Haha...yea thats not me..i look cuter when i was younger...; D...haha....well yea in my heart the expression was something liddat larh!...haha...but in the end i pulled it off...then i drove back..fuh...i THINK might be able to get lisence before Chinese New Year la...i badly wana drive in home town... D : ...haha

Well its closing to 2009...and 2008's nearly gone...have YOU acheived ur resolution?....haha...im really gona miss 2008..its really one of those chapters of my life which i wana put a book mark on...tho it doesnt work that way does it...haha....and im hoping 2009 is about the same as well or even better...=)


Ok its not like the best sunset picture...but hey...if u were there at that time u would have really liked it..was during leo's IU..such a nice strategic spot for Summit to put a swimming pool...haha..ok...thats a random picture..but i like it..x D...haha...

nie ways ima go rest my shocked self from driving...haha...still got the aftershock..see ya guys soon...=D


...but not my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment